Last night the streets of NYC were filled with actresses, singers, rappers and celebs of all kinds after the 2013 MTV VMAs, and as the famous quote goes “after the show, it’s the afterparty…”.
At one such post-awards soiree at the Dream Hotel, there were rumblings that the Ciroc boy himself got into an ugly brawl with RocNation rapper J.Cole!
We also caught wind of the possible incident earlier this morning via Twitter:
Also On iPower 92.1/104.1 FM:
Stone Soul 2016 [PHOTOS]
14 photos Launch gallery
1. @lifeofdesiigner has the #1 song in the countryyyy! performing live at #stonesoulrva right now!!!
1 of 14
2. Behind the scenes interview with 112 & @djkingtutt804 . Check out the full interview on Facebook live!
2 of 14
3. 💙💖 my oldest princess and I #stonesoul2016 #stonesoulrva #rva #summerfestival #ipower92 @ipowerrichmond #vitiligo #vitiligomodel #vitiligoin #confidence #hot #vitiligopride #nocuredontcare #vitiligobeauty #vitiligobeauties
3 of 14
4. Lil Kim just KILLED #stonesoulrva ! lighters up!!!
4 of 14
5. Behind th scene with @camvseverything & @yogottikom at #stonesoulrva
5 of 14
6. Paris Nicole and MadeInTYO
6 of 14
7. Another @hot1041stl #superjam2016 artist s going live n Richmond for #stonesoulrva
7 of 14
8. @camvseverything backstage with @madeintyo at #stonesoulrva !!!
8 of 14
9. @paris_nicole & @thebellereport backstage at #stonesoulrva !!!!
9 of 14
10. Dreezy @hot1041stl #superjam2016 we live in Richmond va for #stonesoulrva
10 of 14
11. Paris Nicole getting ready for Stone Soul 2016
11 of 14
12. @dreezydreezy just finished up her interview with @camvseverything !!! #stonesoulrva
12 of 14
13. Big G and I #Wpgc #DC live at #stonesoulrva
13 of 14
14. @yogottikom about to shut the city down #StoneSoulRVA
14 of 14