On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Beyonce's Half Brother, Nixon Alexander Knowles, Allegedly Headed To Homeless Shelter
- Surprising Tax Write-Offs You Didn’t Know About [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Pharoahe Monch F/ Black Thought, “Rapid Eye Movement” [NEW MUSIC]
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- DOMESTIC DRAMA: Eva Marcille Reportedly Filed For A Restraining Order On Baby's Daddy Kevin McCall!
- Draya Michele Quits “Basketball Wives LA”