On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Which ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Member Are You? [QUIZ]
- The Response: Mimi Faust Addresses The Sex Tape!
- Frequency News: Jhene Aiko & More
- 15 Black Women In Fashion You Should Know
- Columbus Short Thinks All Women Are Insecure & We’re Like Boy Sit Down
- Is NeNe Leakes Cheating On Her Husband? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]