On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Fabolous Young O.G.
- Opinion: How America Is At War With Black Women
- ‘Empire’ Sparks Heated Debate Among Scholars On CNN
- Karrueche Tran Dismisses Idea Of Writing Tell-All + Talks Love Triangle With Chris Brown & Rihanna [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Lands New Reality Show On "OWN"
- Ratchet Confessions With Girls On Spring Break!