On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Jada Pinkett Smith Dishes On How She Met Will Smith and Tupac Being Protective On ‘Arsenio’
- NEW VIDEO: 2 Chainz - Mainstream Ratchet
- NeNe Leakes Joins Dancing With The Stars
- TI and Tiny All Smiles On The Set Of Entourage
- Bad Parenting!?!?!
- Timbaland & His Wife Spotted TOGETHER After Filing For Divorce