On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Fergson Police Department Ready To Welcome Darren Wilson Back
- Solange Says ‘I Do’ During All-White Wedding In New Orleans [PHOTO]
- Seriously?! ‘Delivert’ Man’s Gay Conversion Suspected To Be Part Of A Scam
- Enter To Win A Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner!
- BET Ending ’106 & Park’ In December & Sending It Online
- The KKK Threatens To Apply Force On Ferguson Protestors