On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- P.O.P, Hold It Down - Not! [VIDEO]
- MC Lyte ft. Common & 10 Beats – “Dear John” [VIDEO]
- The Real Reason Jay Z & Beyonce Renewed Their Vows [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Maury Povich Asks Omarion To Show Us It's Real
- Bill Maher: Michael Brown ‘Wasn’t A Gentle Giant…He Was Acting Like A Thug’ [VIDEO]
- Top 5 Songs Requested At Gary With Da Tea’s Birthday Party! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]