On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- The "LAHH ATL" Season 4 Supertrailer
- What Mr. Thomas Is Doing To Help The Youth [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- #OFFTHEPORCH TI Speaks On Young Thugs Barter 6, I Love New York, And Much More
- Is Nicki Minaj Engaged To Meek Mill?! See The Ring! [PHOTOS]
- Did Atlanta Educators Face Unfair Punishment In Cheating Scandal? [POLL + EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Dej Loaf Accused of Stealing Another Rapper’s Wife! [SCREEN SHOTS]