On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Lauryn Hill Accosts Fans After Showing Up Late To Performance [VIDEO]
- Why African Americans Should Care About Pro-Israeli Media Bias
- Church Announcements: Why Yolanda Adams Won’t Be Performing [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chrisette Michele Reveals Which R&B Diva She Doesn’t Like [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Christina Milian and Lil Wayne Go Public At The 2014 ESPYS
- Tiny Talks T.I. Rumors On The Rickey Smiley Morning Show