On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Rest In Peace: Twitter Reacts To Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Drake Disses Meek Mill In New Track – ‘Charged Up’
- #NewMusic: Dej Loaf ft. Future 'Hey There'
- Chris Brown Performed Rihanna’s ‘BBHMM’ (And We’re Wondering If We Should Be Reading Into This Or Not)
- 18 Childhood Faves From The ’80s That Can Never Be Ruined
- Stream the ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack With Music From Eminem, The Weeknd, And More