On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Nicki Minaj Drops Video For Anaconda [VIDEO]
- St. Louis Radio Stations Recognized For Giving Local Listeners A Voice
- Beyonce Donates Supplies To Underfunded Schools
- VH1 Officially Announces ‘Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’ Cast And Premiere Date
- Top 10 Kevin Hart Jokes That Are Sure To Make Your Day Better [Original]
- Oprah’s The Life You Want Tour ONE VIP™ Experience