On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- She’s Innocent: Kenya Moore Denies RHOA’s ‘Black Wives Matter’ Tacky Ad
- How Lupita Nyong’o Threw Shade At Kenya Moore [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chris Brown A Victim Of ID Theft!
- Patriots Belichick On Deflate-Gate: ‘I’m Not A Scientist’
- NAACP Image Awards
- Mya’s Performance At Miami Strip Club Sparks Controversy