On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Inside Out Beauty: Jhene Aiko Reveals Her New Clothing Line
- BJ The Chicago Kid ft. OG Maco "That Girl" [NEW MUSIC]
- Despite Legal Issues, Rick Ross Drops The Video For “Neighborhood Drug Dealer”
- NBA Draft 2015 Live: Every First Round Pick So Far
- Mike Been Told You: 7 Times Michael Jackson Kicked Cold Game With His Lyrics
- Draya Michele Talks Engagement, Will To Love Acting Debut, & Last Season of BBWLA With Paris Nicole