On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- You Have To Watch This Video Of The Rock ‘Hit The Quan’
- RECAP: Atlanta Celebrates Hip-Hop With 11th Annual A3C Music Festival & Conference
- Matt Barnes Reportedly Punched Derek Fisher In The Mouth During Their Confrontation
- Was It Wrong For Victor Cruz’s Fiance To Contact His Side Chicks? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Kaylin Garcia Tells Us What She Looks For In A Guy [EXCLUSIVE]
- EXCLUSIVE: Why The Million Man March Was Just As Much For Healing As It Was For Justice