On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Problem & Wale Remix Erykah Badu’s “Phone Down” (NEW MUSIC)
- Top 5 People You Don’t Want To See At Your Thanksgiving Dinner [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Are Kandi Burruss And Todd Tucker In Trouble For Helping Apollo Nida? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Late Night News Recap: Killer Mike Meets With Bernie Sanders In Atlanta & More
- Rihanna Gives Fans Access To Her First ‘ANTIdiary’ Video
- Patti LaBelle Finally Thanks James Wright For Boosting Her Pie Sales