On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- "Can I Dig In?" Drake Recites A Poem For Skylar Diggins!
- Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta LHHATL [PHOTOS]
- #WhatIsPretty Flyaway Contest
- NEW VIDEO: K Camp Featuring Lil Boosie, YG & Too $hort - Cut Her Off (Remix)
- Father Writes A Song For The Guy Trying To Marry His Daughter!
- Nick Young Says Iggy Is Not Phased By Nicki Minaj [PHOTOS]