On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Late Nights With Jeremih
- Tyga Aims Twitter Rant At Young Money
- Is This Why Iggy Azalea Married This Black Man? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- #NewMusic: Chris Brown ft Trey Songz "24 Hours (Remix)"
- Zane Reveals If Her Sex Life Inspired Material For Erotica Novels [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Phaedra Parks And Apollo Nida Officially Split And It’s Real This Time