On Tuesday, Lil Wayne was hospitalized after shooting his latest music video in LA. According to TMZ, the rapper has suffered from seizures since last October. He was taken to Cedars-Sinai for immediate treatment but discharged on Wednesday. Wayne is feeling better reporters said. The confusing part of the story, they don’t know why he suffers from these seizure when there is no record of health problems.
- Church Mothers Bring History To The Present In ‘Jewels in the Delta’ [VIDEO]
- Is It Okay To Be Friends With Your Exes While In A New Relationship? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- #NewVideo: Jeremih feat T.I. & YG - Don't Tell 'Em (Remix)
- Amber Rose Celebrates Wiz Khalifa’s No. 1 Album By Twerking & We’re Here For It
- LHHATL Drama: Shay Johnson Claims She Is Still Involved With Lil Scrappy
- Flo-Rida, You ARE The Father!
- Jon Stewart Goes In On Fox News and The Media For Trying To Sweep Racism Under The Rug!!