Nicki Minaj is the new cover girl for the April 2013 issue of Elle Magazine. Minaj goes for a more natural look rather than the crazy side we are used too. The rapper goes into detail of how to deal with bullying and advising women for respect. Check out pictures below from the magazine! Be sure to check out the new issue od Elle on March 18!
- Rest In Peace: Twitter Reacts To Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Death
- Drake Disses Meek Mill In New Track – ‘Charged Up’
- #NewMusic: Dej Loaf ft. Future 'Hey There'
- Chris Brown Performed Rihanna’s ‘BBHMM’ (And We’re Wondering If We Should Be Reading Into This Or Not)
- 18 Childhood Faves From The ’80s That Can Never Be Ruined
- Stream the ‘Southpaw’ Soundtrack With Music From Eminem, The Weeknd, And More