It looks like it’s the season of new musical partnerships and business moves for a ton of Hip Hop and R&B artists. The latest move for talented singer/songwriter and New Orleans native PJ Morton, who now is pop music group Maroon 5′s main keyboardist, has inked a new deal with Lil’ Wayne’s Young Money crew.
Just in time for the release of Morton’s debut EP entitled “Following My First Mind” this week on March 27th, Morton told AllHipHopNews.com the exclusive details about how the project and deal came about. Click on the link below to read more from the interview plus find out how you can get your hands on the new EP as well.
- Aubrey O’Day Wants Danity Kane Reunion
- Jaleel White’s Ex Says He Is Physically Abusive
- Charles Barkley Goes Drag for Weight Watchers Ad
- Buy Tickets To The Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
- Ray J Talks About Whitney Houston [VIDEO]