Much of the world was tuned into the OWN Network last night to see Oprah‘s exclusive interview with Bobbi Kristina and Whitney Houston‘s family. It was a very intimate look into the world of a young woman who lost her superstar Mom and best friend. Oprah also interviewed Whitney’s brother Gary and wife, who was also Whitney’s manager. I was definitely in tears as I watched the interview. I was skeptical that it was too soon at first but I am glad that I had the opportunity to watch. See the interview in it’s entirety below.
- Miss Community Celebrates Women in History: Juliette Gordon Low
- My “Clo-ism For The Day” – Tell the Ones You Love That You Love Them
- Something New is Coming to iPowerRichmond.com This Week
- Miss Community Clovia’s Rollin’ Rally – March 22nd
- Virginia General Assembly Session Ended Last Saturday with No State Budget