Ray J speaks out about Whitney’s death and you can tell that he is hurting. You can see the pain in his eyes. The most important thing Ray J says in this press conference is that “God is talking to me right now, and now it’s time for me to listen.” Read more
- She’s Innocent: Kenya Moore Denies RHOA’s ‘Black Wives Matter’ Tacky Ad
- How Lupita Nyong’o Threw Shade At Kenya Moore [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Chris Brown A Victim Of ID Theft!
- Patriots Belichick On Deflate-Gate: ‘I’m Not A Scientist’
- NAACP Image Awards
- Mya’s Performance At Miami Strip Club Sparks Controversy