R&B superstars Brandy and Monica have always been vocal about their unique bond and friendships with the late Whitney Houston. Since their breakthrough debuts, both the young ladies have mentioned time after time that Whitney Houston has not only been influential to their careers, but on a personal level, she had always been there, too, encouraging them every step of the way.
Each of them spent time with her during rehearsals for the infamous Clive Davis pre-Grammy party just days – even hours before her tragic death in Los Angeles. While in town, both of them were scheduled to perform and debut their brand new single “It All Belongs to Me” live for the first time. Brandy and Monica were also in town to shoot the official video for the single, too.
Check out the recent conversations both Brandy and Monica had with E! TV crews about those last moments with Whitney and how they’ll remember her even long after she’s gone.
Share your thoughts with us below on the message board using your Twitter or Facebook profile to log in and leave a comment.
- Chaka Khan Says Clive Davis Grammy Party Was “Complete Insanity”
- Gabrielle Union Talks BET Honors & The Shocking Death of Whitney Houston
- Did Katy Perry Send A Grammy Message To Russell Brand?
- Did Bruno Mars Throw a Hissy Fit After Losing Grammy to Adele?
- Diddy Hospitalized For Extreme Migraine